Sunday, January 13, 2013

So I have this friend...

...Kristin, who I work with. She is the sweetest.  And she just so happens to have this awesome fiance Jake.  These two are adorable and I had the pleasure of taking some engagement photos over Christmas break for them.  This was the last session of the year and it was definitely cold but you'd never know by how awesome they look!


 We had the session at their house which is beautiful! I kinda have a thing for old houses.  And I love their smiles in this one!



 I loved all the snow we had!  It made everything look perfect!




And this was my favorite... you guys rocked this one!


June will be here before we know it and I'll be spending the day helping them celebrate!  Thank you both so much for allowing me not only to be your photographer but your friend. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment