Tuesday, January 15, 2013

I like to find...

...things that make my life easier.  And since I'm now blogging regularly, I thought it might be helpful to share one of those things!  I love reading blogs.  Most of the blogs I read belong to other photographers but I also follow some fashion and food blogs as well.

I read about 25-30 blogs on a regular basis and if I had to go to each individual blog it would get pretty cumbersome.  I was lucky enough to fall across a site called Bloglovin.  This site allows you to sign up and follow all the blogs you love at one easy location!


I simply love the fact that I can sign on and anytime someone has written a new blog it notifies me.  I now have the ability to read their blog without having to constantly check their site.  Here's another preview of what it looks like...


It also allows you to make the posts unread even if you'd already read them so you can go back if need be.  I find this really helpful when they've posted videos with tutorials and want to watch it later on when I have more time.

The only info you need to follow the blog is the URL.  You just put it into the search box, starting following them and it's saved!  You can also look through the popular blogs they have there to find new blogs that may interest you!  If you enjoy blogs like I do give it a shot and let me know what you think!  You can also follow me there to see all the sessions I'm doing and updates!

In other news I spent last night finally editing photos from our vacation in November and will be sharing soon.  Tonight I spent time with one of my 2013 brides and had a great time!  I am also looking forward to sharing some REALLY exciting news within the next few days so be on the look out. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment