Thursday, January 10, 2013

First Session of 2013: Andrew & Justine

First off Happy 2013!! I realize I'm a little late but I'm back to blogging and so excited about it!  I realized last year that I just couldn't work it into my schedule but this year I'm going to try and blog every session that I do, so get ready!  I'm also going to be going back and revisiting many of the wonderful people I took photos of in 2012.

So without further ado here are Andrew & Justine!



It didn't take me but 2 minutes to see how in love these two are and you'll see what I mean!  It was a mere 30 degrees outside but you'd never know from their photos! They were always smiling, laughing and ready for the next part.  Not to mention they had awesome ideas, I mean common they are having a vintage book themed wedding....YESSSS!

Told ya they're in love!

And what's an E-session without a family photo?!  Timber was so well behaved and is such a beautiful rescue dog.  She's lucky to have you both as parents!

And their favorite photo from the session....
I feel so honored that I get to be there for their big day! I had such an amazing time with you both and can't wait to see what you have in store for September!

No comments:

Post a Comment