Wednesday, December 31, 2014

The Weddings of 2014!

 It's crazy to think that there are only a few hours left of 2014!  Seriously where did it go?! This year has been one of the craziest yet.  With every year I find myself more grateful for what I have and this year was no exception.  Being a wedding photographer allows me to continually fall in love with what I do and I could never do that without the help of these couples!  
Here's a little tribute to all of my amazing 2014 couples.  
Thank you all for inviting me and allowing me to be a part of your day, you guys are the best!!!!  

Mr & Mrs Jerome

 Mr & Mrs Dunlap

Mr & Mrs Mastin

Mr & Mrs Bennett

 Mr & Mrs King

 Mr & Mrs Burkholder

Mr & Mrs Sikes

 Mr & Mrs Quanz

Mr & Mrs Thomas

Mr & Mrs Karnes

 Mr & Mrs Wensel

Mr & Mrs Sachman


Mr & Mrs Janto

Mr & Mrs Ahern


Here's to an amazing 2014 and an even better 2015! Cheers! 

No comments:

Post a Comment